Columbus Attorneys Handling Business Litigation
Strong Advocacy for the Representation of Your Business
Buchanan Law Firm, PC is a well-respected commercial litigation law firm, having handled cases of all shapes and sizes for all types of businesses. Our firm is very experienced in all forms of civil litigation. Because we are trial lawyers who are accustomed to taking cases to court, we understand the dedication, hard work, and preparation that go into a lawsuit. We will fight for you, standing with you all the way through an appeal if necessary. Where other attorneys may try to inflame the issue, we strive to bring a sense of calm, reason and truth to the matter. We always look for the most efficient and cost-effective way to resolve your case, including mediation or arbitration if it is suitable to your case.
We have handled cases involving:
- Construction litigation
- Soil and foundation issues
- Water intrusion
- Mold and mildew
- Construction and design
- Architectural negligence
- Propane and natural gas explosions for both defense and plaintiff
- Electrical explosions
- Electrical contact cases
- Breach of fiduciary duty by a management company
- Contract disputes
- Business contract disputes
- Patent and trademark disputes
- Breach of confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Banking disputes, including banks suing borrowers, borrowers suing banks and banks suing each other
- Beneficiaries of trusts suing banks
- Employment disputes
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination based on race, religion, gender or national origin
- Wrongful termination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
For more information about how our Columbus business litigation lawyers can help you, call us at 800-269-2252 or contact us online.
Georgia Lawyers Providing Representation In Construction Disputes
Our law firm frequently receives referrals from other attorneys looking for someone who can handle their case here in Georgia. These referrals include plaintiff’s cases and defense cases. We realize that we are not your typical law firm, but we believe that being able to practice on either side of the aisle gives us a distinct advantage because we always know what the other side is up to. We practice law with respect and honor, but we are not afraid to stand up to those who do not. We value the truth in all things and will tell it to you, our client, so that you can make decisions in your best interests.
Contact Buchanan Law Firm, PC, at 800-269-2252 to schedule your appointment.